Need to lose weight? Get EFFECTIVE results.
About Weight Loss Treatment
Welcome to Elite Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation of Mason! Our mission is to reveal your inner beauty, revitalize your confidence, and make your vision a reality. As industry leaders we offer the most innovative and cost effective programs in laser aesthetics, weight loss, beauty, and total body wellness. Clients experience an ambiance of true relaxation during their time with us. All individualized programs are safe, painless, and extremely effective in providing clients with real results.
Your transformation begins with your first visit to our facility. Call us today (513) 486-3744 to schedule a private consultation with one of our specialists.
Dual Coherent wavelengths (Red & Infra-red) of light penetrate the subcutaneous tissue. Localized blood flow heats the area stimulating cellular respiration, ATP synthesis & collagen production. Light at these wavelengths are very beneficial in treating problems close to the surface such as cellulite, stretch marks, scars, skin elasticity, collagen production, wrinkles, acne and is particularly effective in removing fat from unwanted problem areas.
The diverse tissue and cell types in the body all have their own unique light absorption characteristics; that is, they will only absorb light at specific wavelengths and not at others. For example, skin layers, because of their high blood and water content, absorb red light very readily, while calcium and phosphorus absorb light of a different wavelengths.
Super luminous LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are safe concentrated light sources used to produce the specific wavelengths of light that provide therapeutic benefits of light therapy without adverse side effects.
- Increases blood capillary circulation and vascular activity by promoting improvement in the metabolism of nitric oxide (NO). This facilitates improved regulation of vasodilatation and leads to the formation of new capillaries — This in turn provides additional oxygen and nutrients to accelerate natural tissue healing processes and eventually evokes a cascade of beneficial biochemical processes.
- Stimulates synthesis of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP) — an immediate energy source for muscle contraction and essential in the metabolism of all cellular processes and sustaining living systems.
- Relaxes muscles, reduces nerve excitability and stimulates nerve transmission
- Reduces scar tissue and stimulates wound healing
- Increases lymphatic system activity and relieves edema and discomfort associated with swelling
- Stimulates production of collagen — the most important component of wound healing
- Increases RNA/DNA synthesis — this stimulates cellular reproduction and facilitates accelerated replacement of damaged cells
- Increases production of endorphins and enkephelins from the brain – promoting mood elevation
- Stimulates production of adrenals — which facilitate long term resilience to stress
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in chronic conditions of arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis
- Stimulates fibroblastic activity — promoting repair of connective tissue and formation of collagen fibers
Before and After
Frequently Asked Questions
Are (LLLT) treatments safe?
Low light laser energy is part of the range of electromagnetic rays that are absolutely necessary for metabolism and growth of human beings and is also part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight minus the skin damaging UV rays, which is why NASA currently uses this type of energy in space. It is also vibration energy, with which the human body resonates. This is the reason that it can penetrate through the skin.
I don’t know much about LLLT, can you explain it to me?
Sunlight is a combination of visible, UV and infrared light. Red laser light is longer in wavelength than visible light and starts just after the visible color of red. Red laser light is the safest and healthiest spectrum of sunlight. Red laser light from the sun accounts for 70% of the heating of the Earth, the rest being caused by visible light. It is therefore understood that a good combination of visible light and red laser light offer the most benefits in electromagnetic heating of objects that absorb infrared such as the human body.
Other forms of heat such as fire and ceramic heaters, etc, warm a person by heating the surrounding air that touches the person which does not penetrate deeply into the body. Red laser light heat penetrates the skin and is much more effective. Certain red laser light wavelengths also interact with living cells increasing metabolism, energy production, and causing more fuel (calories) to be burned.
What are the benefits of (LLLT)
LLLT produces red and infrared (650nm – 940nm). The human cells have light sensitive chemicals called chromophores which react to light in the 600nm – 900nm range. When stimulated by energy in this range, the cells produce more ATP which is the energy source that powers every muscle and increases metabolism. Red laser light also causes DNA synthesis in the fibroblasts of the cells which makes the skin more elastic and younger looking. In addition, near-infrared light promotes cellular healing, thus reducing the recovery time after a workout. LLLT is used without exercise while relaxing and is very effective in heating up the body. Laser Lipo accelerates the body’s natural detoxification processes.
How long has this technology been around?
LLLT in a similar fashion has been used in Europe and Asia since 1999. It is only now catching on in North America.